- The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
- How we use your personal data, and
- The choices you have about your personal data.
Data we collect:
If you register to our website or comment on our content, our website might collect:
- Your contact information (name, email, username and password).
- Profile information (profile picture and signature).
- Your messages or comments to our message board or our content.
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technology.
- Other data you choose to provide.
If you use one of our apps, the application might collect:
Your contact information (name, email, username)
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (device ID, advertising ID, MAC Address, IMEI)
- Data about your use of the service (progression, achievements, cloud saves, gameplay data, scores, and interactions with other players within the app).
- Crash data information.
We might collect additional data from our partners:
- Your digital distribution service account information (Steam, Google Play o Itch.io username or userID).
- Information about your network inside the digital distribution service (Friends, Groups, Communities).
- Demographic data (coarse location using IP address).
- Payment verifications or similar interactions you perform regarding our apps and services.
Why do we collect data:
The information we collect and retain is necessary to ensure our applications function properly. We might use your contact information to provide you with news and updates about our services, as well as other related communications.
We might use your profile and game-related data to provide you a personalized experience, to store your progress in our applications, to provide you support in case you require it.
Your rights and options:
You may opt-out of any mailing list we might use for any purpose.
You may opt-out of any data provided by your digital distribution service using their defined channels and security options.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you our services.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through our website so we can reply to you more quickly.
Ceiba Software and Arts S.A.
San José, Costa Rica.